Marine and Offshore Surveys
- OCIMF OVID Inspections
- IMCA CMID Inspections
- Marine Asset Surveys and Valuation (e.g. ship, barge and machineries)
- Accident/Incident investigation Survey
- Maritime Safety Management Audits
- P & I condition Survey
- Pre-Purchase Survey and Valuation
- Vessels FM(C)EA-Failure Mode Cause and Effect Analysis
We provide marine consultancy services to clients in the following area:
- New Ship building
- Dry Docking
- Ship purchase
- Sea Fastenings, Grillages Design and Drawings
- Deck Strength Checks and Recommendations.
- Safety, Health, Environment Protection and Quality Assurance (SHEQ) Management
- Lease marine equipment such a s creek and sea tug boats, barges, services boats, crew boats, house boats.
- Spare parts (fairly used and new parts)
- Main Engine, Auxiliary Engine, Pumps, Sewage treatment plants
- Oily water separator etc.
At Qodesh Engineering and Marine Services, We are committed to serving customers by providing high quality and full service equipment modification, retrofits and repairs, plan approvals, build supervision, sale and delivery and full vessel operational management incorporating crewing, surveys and accident investigation through our Economical Technical support services with assured quality designed to suit your requirements. We are experienced in technical management of offshore vessels, jack-up Barges, oil, chemical and gas tankers, bulk, container and other specialized tonnage vessels. We allocate Technical Superintendents to continually monitor vessel operation, performance and condition through:
- Regular condition assessments and performance monitoring
- Planned and projected maintenance
- Dry dock planning and supervision
- Surveys, certification and vetting
We offer a range of tailored services encompassing the full spectrum of your crewing needs. Securing the right crew is one thing, but securing the right competent crew is another. For these reasons, we pride ourselves on the quality of the crew we provide to run your ships, understanding that the competence, qualifications and experience of officers and crew are essential to the management of a vessel.
With our team of efficient and effective workers, we surpass every customer’s expectation everytime.